Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thankful

January 15 - I'm thankful for Bunco! I was able to go to Bunco with some of my friends from the spouses group I am a part of. It was so much fun, a lot of great food, and a lot of laughter! I loved it!

January 16 - I'm thankful for basketball! I love basketball and have always loved basketball. Today was Parker's first day of basketball, and he had so much fun! There are parts that I need to work on with him, especially shooting and dribbling.

January 17 - I'm thankful for my husband taking the boys on a walk! I have been fighting a headache lately, and he took the boys on a walk.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bunco, it's so much fun. I think it's great that Parker loved his first day of basketball. Headaches are definitely no fun, so I'm glad you had some down time.

    ReplyDelete