Sunday, January 24, 2010

A catch up

So, I will try to catch up, but unfortunately I'm not sure what I was thankful for some days. I really need to remember to do this every day.
January 16 through 18 - I'm very grateful for 4 day weekends. With the Martin Luther King Day holiday both my husband had Monday off and my son had Monday off from school. We were able to enjoy each others company and see Planet 51.
January 19 - I'm grateful for the mutual program for our youth in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have the opportunity every other Tuesday to attend, and I get to know the girls I teach better.
January 20 - I'm grateful for Parker's dance class. This day Parker and I were clashing pretty big. Timmy and I dropped him off at his dance class and did some errands particulary going to Chick-fil-A and getting a milkshake which I was grateful for.
January 21 - I don't know what I was thankful for this day. Probably my baby Timmy's smile!
January 22 - Parker brought home his 2nd report card and he is doing wonderfully. So, I'm thankful that he is starting to do better in the classroom setting, and that he enjoys school!
January 23 - I'm grateful that Parker has a good friend that he could go to Chuck-E-Cheese with. He had a great time there, and he was able to go without my husband or I. Also, I am thankful for waxing. I have the worst time keeping my eyebrows and mustache under control, and so I went and had them waxed.
January 24- I'm grateful for the sacrifices that my parents made while I was growing up for my family and I to have a good life. That was the lesson material today in Young Women's and my friend taught such a great lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment