Thursday, January 14, 2010

Late again with Thankfulness

So, I'm late again for my thankfulness. Where to start!

January 12- I guess I should be grateful for great friends who are doctors. This day I took Timmy in for his hearing test, and yet again he has fluid in his ears. The audiologist is one of our good friends and I am his wife's Visiting Teacher. We are lucky to have great friends who do such things. He was so nice to Timmy and involved Timmy in everything. He referred Timmy to the ENT, which he has an appt on Feb 4. I'm sure that he will need tubes in his ears, but good thing for modern day medicine!

January 13 - I am grateful for modern day allergy medicine! This day I took Parker to see another one of our doctor friends, an allergist. Parker has been suffering with really bad allergies, and we wanted to get him tested so that we would know what was causing it. He is allergic to Mountain Cedar which is in full pollination right now. No wonder he's miserable. Our doctor friend has him on Allegra, Flonase, and a prescription eye drop. We are very blessed. I don't know how our Pioneer ancestors did it on the plains if they had allergies.

January 14- I am grateful that I know how to play the piano. I go to that as a solice sometimes when my boys are just out of control. It's very soothing to me!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could play piano. I'm trying to get Michael to get one for us but he said we should wait until the boys get a bit older. It's great having friends who are doctors, they make it more comfortable

    ReplyDelete