Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11

I am behind by 3 posts. So here it goes.

January 8 - I am thankful that we are able to enjoy a sit down dinner and not have to make it or clean up. We went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner and it was pretty good.

January 9 - I am grateful for DS's dance teacher, Ms. Megan. DS has been in tap dance for the past fall, and he loves it. He was the only boy in his class, but it was fun to see what his part was in the dance. Very cute and very fun!

January 10- I am grateful for Stake Conference. Although I really didn't want to fight with the boys to be good, it was really good. The main message was Rescuing the one. I hope that I can help in that effort especially with one of my Mia Maids that doesn't come regularly.

January 11- I am grateful for friends that will cover for me when I'm not feeling up to going to music class. This morning I woke up with a headache, and actually I still have the headache. Timmy was also still pretty tired when he woke up this morning so we both took a nap this morning while Parker was at school.

1 comment:

  1. I've been bad, I haven't been to a Stake Conference in a while for that very reason.

    ReplyDelete